Saturday, August 2, 2008

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee

Sitting here on Saturday Evening at my favorite coffee shop today and I really can't think of anything intellectual and though provoking. This coffee shop has been my favorite since I got to Santa Monicaand I would recommend it to anyone who is in the area. It is 3 blocks from the beach on Broadway and it is called the "Interactive Cafe". It is GREAT it opens at 6 am and is open until 1 or 2 am, depending on the day of the week. The cafe serves everything from organic fruits and snacks to sandwiches and hot meals. It's a simple little place and has enough outlets to plug anything you want in and if you forgot your laptop there are plenty of "pay as you go" pc's. Plus the girl Zoe at the counter is absolutely adorable. 2 thumbs up!!!

Now that I am finished my selfless plug I am just gonna tell you all a little bit about what I have been doing. Last night I was hangin' on the beach listening to a GREAT band that has been playing right on the beach. The guys are awesome! They gave me a cd, but I forgot the name of the band already. Stupid me!! Anyhow they draw a great crowd and everyone dances and just goes wild, it was a blast. I haven't been drinking in a while and I have to be honest but I drank my fair share of Bacardi, and Cokes.

This morning I woke up with the sun and I helped a friend of mine move into a new place. It was great. Paid to workout, can't go wrong with that. I finished working about 10:30 am and decided it was time to go to thrift stores. I mentioned in an earlier blog that I was trying to by as few products I can from big department stores and I am sticking to that. Plus I am starting to EBAY again so I am searching for more places to shop. I found a WONDERFUL store called "Bible Tabernacle Thrift Store" where all of the proceeds go to a homeless shelter and it was GREAT. They had a room full of clothes that you get to sift through and fill a brown paper sack for $3. AWESOME!! I purchased a bunch of stuff from big brand names like Armani, and Bannana Republic all for $3 TOTAL!! I also found a couple of pewter plates which I have listed on EBAY. Wish me luck.

Well, I have a lot of work to do today, but it is my goal to make sure I keep blogging so that is what I can do. Please visit me periodically on EBAY. Maybe there will be something you would like to buy. Also, if there is anything that you would like from California that you can only get here, send me a request, I will buy it and put it on there for you! Just click EBAY here and it will take you directly to my page EBAY Please consider making a purchase from me if there is something you can use. It would help me in what I am trying to do TREMENDOUSLY! It's almost charity....REALLY!! If I don't live the way that I do, you don't have a blog to read. Or at least not mine.

Also, I would like to let you all know, if you don't know already that if you click most words on my blog that are PROPER nouns they will take you directly to the site the words pertain to. This is something new that I am doing. Please click, click, click my links, it makes search engines find my blog easier.

One last thing.

I didn't get the spot on the game show. Oh well...thats show biz!!

On to Saturday night~!!

******check my blog daily!

~tilly

No comments: