Monday, July 28, 2008
I'm Drained
While I am usually so positive, I am just out of gas today. Things were going really well and remarkably smoothly for a while and now all of a sudden I am hitting roadblocks everywhere I turn. I am trying so hard to remain positive, but I have been stomping the streets trying to make things go and things are remaining at a standstill. Last week I applied for and received a Mastercard and I can't activate it because I can not put minutes on my phone, someone wants to kill me over 20 bucks and every effort I make to do honest work is falling through. I am just blown away by how things are the last couple of days. I guess I should just stop and wait and see what happens. I think that I am pushing myself too hard. Gotta have faith I guess, but right now it is really hard. Maybe it is because I haven't been writing enough, or maybe I am just not supposed to be doing the type of jobs that I am trying to do. Right now I just don't get it. Oh well, it is just a minor funk. Things can't go this way for too long, I know that, but as positive a person that I am I still have a down day or two. I would love to hear from friends. I could use the encouragement. I don't ask for much these days...just a kind word or two. It is unfortunate and totally my fault that I can't turn to my family right now and I am just a little weary, and a tad bit afraid. This too shall pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment