Thursday, July 31, 2008

Quarter 'til 7 in Southern California

It's quarter 'til 7 in Souther California and I am sitting in my favorite coffee shop...my office. The sun has been shining since I came down here from Santa Cruz and no matter how difficult things can be at times, even if things don't always go the way I want them to, I am grateful to be here! I would like to thank everyone who read my blog the traffic is going THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!!! People from all over are finding me...>LEAVE ME COMMENTS!!! Also, I have a cousin that has found my blog and has been leaving comments. Please email me with your phone number, I lost it and I would love to talk to you!!


Now I try not do do politics to much here on my blog, but things that are happening lately are leaving me bothered. I know the political process is a grueling battle which involves negative ads etc. but I really think that the Mccain campaign is showing it's age and I REALLY feel that they are out of touch.

This morning the Mccain camp released a negative ad in 11 battleground states about Barrack Obama. This ad shows Obama in clips with Britney Spears and Paris Hilton likening him to a shallow celebrity and a child who is uncapable of running our nation. How ridiculous. It is a fact that Barrack Obama may have a higher I.Q. than any Presidential contender in a long, long time and this ad really, really makes Mccain look desperate at an early part of the race. The Republicans are cutting their own throats. Here's the ad.



How absurd is this ad? Do the Republicans really have the balls to say that Obama is FOR foreign oil because he opposes offshore drilling for enviromental reasons? Last time I checked it was the Republicans who were in bed with Big Oil! Maybe I'm wrong....no I'm not. Big oil is a Bush thing.

I am really proud of how Barrack has handled negativity in his campaign. It is really difficult to run a political race in ANY branch of govermnment withought slandering your oppononent. Amazingly, so far, Obama has been able to do that. Here is the Obama camps response.



Now I have voted both Democrat and Republican. There is a need for checks and balances and sometimes you have to pick the other for balance, but I do feel that Republicans have had power for too long. Look at their desperate attempts to maintain power and it IS about power.

Our country was set up for the PEOPLE to have the power and that was the original purpose of the Republican Party, small government, low taxes etc. Look at the power that the Executive Branch has been given under Republican Rule. Yes, I said RULE, it has gone that far.

The only way as Americans we can handle all of this is, like Rage Against the Machine Said "we've got to take the power back". We still have time. Both politcal parties are corrupt, but we the people still have a chance to take control of this nation. We can do that by coming together in our communities, getting involved in our local govenments, starting our OWN politcal parties and becoming more independent. The powers that be want us to be dependent, brainwashed and stupid. I encourage everyone to do what you can to become less dependent on the electric company (use solar, windmills you can sell that power), shop locally and purchase goods created in your town, go locally organic in food. Believe that our airwaves are controlled (clear channel owns how much of radio?) Become a vigilante, exercise your rights!! And don't let ANY ONE person/people have to much control of your fate for too long, or at all.

Now I am not the most briliant person in the world, but all of this makes sense to me. Thats why we have the right to bear arms, if things get out of control we are not only authorized, but OBLIGATED to take control of our nation. I have said before that I would leave this country if things went to far, but MORE and MORE I get pissed about the process and the struggle for power. If things go to far, maybe I will exercise my rights a little more...and maybe you should too!!

Vote, make a change and remember, a revolution starts with only a few!!

God Bless America.

`TILLY

No comments: