Friday, July 18, 2008

Truckin'




Good Morning!

Things are moving forward in my L.A. adventure and I am extremely pleased. I am spiritually strong right now and my focus is becoming very sharp. My plans are unfolding and God willing I will stay on task through the summer and establish myself in the way that I want to! Today I went to the 24 hr. gym to inquire about membership there and was pleased with the package they offered me! I can't wait to lounge by the pool and work out in Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the place is phenomenal.

Lately I have been swallowing books whole and am reading 2-3 at a time, the library here is amazing. Right now it is 11:37 and I am making an attempt at staying up all night and seeing how that works for me. I totally have to alter my sleeping patterns in order to set my plan in motion the way I want it to be.

It used to be that I despised L.A. but I am learning that I did because of the place's in L.A. where I would drop myself. It really blows my mind that I have come up with the plan that I have and most of all that my plan is actually unfolding. I give all of the credit to God, I would never have imagined in a million years that I would be MORE disciplined in Los Angeles. I was always afraid that my vices would eat me up, but there is a fire inside of me that I have not seen in a long time and determination is an amazing thing.

Lately I have been a bit homesick, well not homesick I guess. Where is home? Really. I just have a longing for the conversations with the people who are closest to me. It is hard right now, I am caught somewhere in the middle...I don't really fit into any category here in the City of Angels, but I guess for me that is a good thing.

I have many action packed stories to tell and I have a hard time lately deciding what to write. I hope that I do not bore you. I would really like some of my creative friends out there to offer some of their work upo for posting on my blog...that would be great.

Well,

this is a short one...I am gonna write again in the morning.

I hope that in my adventure's I can inspire others to go for their dreams, no matter how it is that they get there.

~one love

~~~~Tilly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tilly,
Just wanted to say that what your doing is inspirational and wonderful. I just recently left a 41000 dollar a year job in Florida and moved to Mass. with no occupation. I've been living here for almost two months now and had yet to find a job. Instead of letting the worlds pressure and judgements crumble uppon me i made a decision not to let any of the financial troubles bother me and that things happen exactly as they mean too. Today i recieved two seperate job offers and now get to choose my employer instead of the other way around. So you keep moving on and good things do come just make sure your eyes are wide open to see them. Remember that what your doing is not an experiment its LIVING. Others judgments are only cause they have forgotten how. Never stop being in the moment.

Mark

~Tilly said...

Right on MARK! I love it when I receive random comments and am grateful for the time that you have put into your comment. I don't know how I am doing what I am doing, but I am and you are correct...it IS living.

Cheers~