Monday, July 14, 2008

Da Drums!!




Venice Beach baby! It's Sunday afternoon and time for the drum circle on the beach and although my blog won't be posted until Monday, I just had to make sure that I keep on writing! I really am grateful that you are reading this right now actually! The sun is hot and the air is cool and I just came up on a free pair of shade. It's really amazing how much free stuff that you can get when you are just trusting "life"!

Right now I am in the beginning stages of planning a little bit more permanency here in SoCal, it just seems right this time. I am really, really disciplined right now and the flow is right. So many time's in the past I tried to make things happen to soon, doing the WRONG things and tried to force things. Now, I have applied the things that I have learned in previous adventures and I am just riding the wave!!! The magic is back, oh, how I crave the rush! It's an amazing thing to wake up in the morning and know that the only things that you have to do are the things that you desire and your possibilities are endless. Try it, ANYONE can do it!!! Ya just gotta be a little smart about it...and fearless!! ;)

Ok,
Now, I need some help from YOU guys!
Lately I have been trying to find better ways to use my writings and some favorite line's and quotes to sell on the boardwalk. I am REALLY looking for something creative and different and I am lucky to have some VERY creative readers and I would absolutely love to hear some ideas!

Lately I have been devouring books again, right now I am reading The Art of Acting" by Stella Adler. Amazing book, I REALLY understand how she speaks of the old school and the old way. I sort of feel like my life has been sort of more like it was when she was a young actor and that is cool! I always felt like I was completely nuts, but I have really had a tiny, tiny, taste of what it might have been like to learn how to be an actor back in the day...THAT is too cool!

I had a negative comment left by a reader the other day...first one in a while. I really felt bad for the "anonymous" person. So many negative feelings all over an OLD word. When will we learn that we can learn from history, but we cannot cling to it. Today is a different place and things are evolving faster and faster. Please do not be bound by stereotypes and by judging people...some of the most beautiful people will be found in the most uncomfortable of places.

Thank You for reading my BLOGS. We are really blessed to be living in the moment that we are in and I feel successful when I find out that someone has had a tiny glimpse at the world through the windows of my eyes and I am inspired when I see through yours as well!!

Be blessed in the simple things in the simplest of ways!

Most of all,

Love each other!!

~tilly

No comments: