I am starting to get busy. When I say "busy" I don't mean the "rat-race" kind. I mean the by the seat of your pants, doing what I love kind. I am grateful to have taken this leap and I am not entirely sure how I am pulling it off. Some days I have absolutely NO money, but at the end of the day I end up amazed that I have received all that I have needed and m,y choices have been mine. I have received some great and encouraging comments from friends and family and I have been blessed to have made some new friends and aquaintences with a like mind. Today I am off to Hollywood and then back to Santa Monica and after that we will see where the night takes me. I am a little tired. I walked 8 miles yesterday, but I am pumped. Tomorrow is Thursday and Thursday is my favorite day in L.A. (alothough last Saturday rivaled Thursday...all night Rave on the Beach)
I hope to hear from you all and keep leaving comments....they make my day!
1-love
Tilly
No comments:
Post a Comment