Thursday, July 17, 2008

Patience

My new goal right now is to keep my mind shut off and only let that which is divine flow through it. I am learning a lot about myself and life. More and more I am becoming aware of the fact that there is good and there is God in everything. I have come to realize that nothing is bad and nothing is good. Everything just "IS". This perspective has allowed amazing things to happen in my life. When you let go of your judgments and realize that everything is divine, you become divinely inspired and everything appears more beautiful and really cool things happen. Everything that you need is out there, will be given and as true children of Jah, you deserve the best. I have learned that there is more, or less, to it then just visualizing success. You have to completely trust life, stop trying to solve things. Every moment, everything is perfect. All that you have to do is allow it to be. We all have them same chance and the same gifts. We are all creature's created for excellence and once we realize that the mind can screw everything up, we are much better off. The mind is ruled by the soul...to many of us are ruled by our minds and our thoughts.

Grow with me

~tilly

No comments: