Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rumors

So there is a rumor about the country that I am back in New Orleans. Just to settle the rumor...I am not.

I am actually still in Los Angeles. I will say this though, even though I am having a great stay here...I am thinking about heading into the hills. I actually just got back from the camping store and I was pricing backpacks, solar battery chargers and thermal sleeping bags.

Ideas, well...the ideas are Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico. Alaska is a stretch though...I DID just watch into the wild the other night.

Everything is great I am living as simply as I can, but lately I have been sleeping a tad BIT more fancy than I was. I am being torn between two things, the action of the city and the solitude of nature. Ahhh, to be a Gemini...do I want to be an actor in the city or a writer in nature?

I want BOTH!

Lets see if I can pull that off!!

No comments: