
The challenge is this. No matter what it is that happens in your life, to quell your feelings, to quell your emotions, to quiet your mind and achieve true peace and inner happiness. No matter what religion, what nation, what your creed, everyone has the same basic desire, inner peace. The funny part about inner peace is that so many people go outside their body searching for this thing. Whether it be through churches or drugs or other habits, the majority of people seem to want some outside force to give them peace. I think that is the biggest problem in the world today causing wars and most of the chaos in our lives today.
The simplest and easiest way to find your peace is quite simple. Stop looking for it. Stop reacting to your feelings and your mind. When you feel angry, identify that anger and tell yourself “I am angry” and then let go of it. If you are feeling a certain feeling, acknowledge the feeling, acknowledge the root of the feeling and then release it. Every religion its simplest of forms teaches a person to just let go of negativity, let it roll off, you are forgiven for yesterday and today is a new day. Having a bad day? That bad day could easily turn out the best day of your life, if only you identify the negative feelings, the cause and then release.
There are many ways to release negativity from your life. Some give it up to God, others meditate them away and then others just forget about it. No matter what our way, we mut learn to always accept the situations that we are in as OUR situation and these situations define our unique path in life. Often in life I have been heard saying “I am off of my path” or “I fell off of my path”. I have come to realize that I am NEVER off of my path. It is my path that brought me where I am today and everything in my life is and always has been divinely important, unique, and divinely my own. Blessed and privileged I am to have made the mistakes that I have made, for those mistakes brought me to where I am now and I have grown and am more complete due to those choices. Whatever choice that is chosen in life, is YOUR choice and no matter how bad or how painfully negative those choices may seem at the time, they are YOUR choices and they define YOU! If you are living your life with good intentions and are striving to be kind and always growing into a better individual, those same bad choices will ultimately be the best decisions of your life. Those choices are unique in that they are your own. Make your choices with confidence!!
No matter what happens, if you can muster up the faith to realize that everything is divine and perfect, you will find true happiness and success in the most important areas of life. For me, it takes simplifying my life to almost nothing. Only you know what it will take for you to succeed.
~most of all
Love each other!!
~~tilly
1 comment:
hey i reAD YOU ON THE BLOGS SAYIN what up to all your dogs GIVIN DATS OUT TO GIRLS WHO JOG REPpin musicians stuck in the cogs
Post a Comment