Monday, July 7, 2008
An early morn ing!
I have to say that there is nothing much better in life than sitting on one of America's most famous and populous beaches at 5 am and having the whole thing to yourself to quietly meditate. Pretty soon the beach will fill up and again there will be children at play, wealthy people and corporate America will be cramming every marketing gimmick that they can down our throats...free handouts, planes with banners, models and music. All of these things are fun, but right now one of the most sought after places in the U.S.A. is all mine. If I want to I can run up and down the beach right now naked in my straw hat screaming "the world is mine" and it truly is! People spend thousands and even millions to be in, see, or live at this place when it is crowded. Today, I paid 8 bucks to sit and eat LOX and drink flavored coffee here by myself. Some day I am really going to miss these silent mornings, right now I am in love with them. I will never stop dreaming and I will never cease to be the man that I choose to be, embracing life, my personal values and living the life of Greg Tilly!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment