Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Patience!



First thing first I want to say Happy Birthday to my friend Patience of "The Omega Project". I became friends with Patience in New Orleans and I regret not being able to be there for his birthday as he was there and very supportive for mine. Patience, you have become one of my best friends BIGGU BIGGU! If you haven't been able to hear Patience perform he plays @ Fusion in Pearls Alley, Downtown Santa Cruz, California every Thursday night @ 10 PM! Go there!!

Now, I have little to say today, I am quite busy, I have a few auditions and seminars to go to this week and I must plan my week accordingly. It is convenient that I am a beatnik because it allows me to have the time and the freedom in my schedule to make these appointments and actually keep them! Not only to I have that, but I also have made some wonderfully talented friends already, YEP, you guessed it...a new crew is forming consisting of song writers and musicians and oh, just a young Bob Dylan who is 19 years old and insanely talented...I found him sleeping on the beach and wow...talent he has.

So time is ticking I am really learning patience and learning that there is not much that I can control...yet I control everything!


NEW LINK:

I have posted a new link on my blog in my links section in the right column. I would absolutely LOVE it if you would check out these links. Most of them are links to people who have been very influential in my life and I would encourage EVERYONE to check the links. The new one is AMAZING, absolutely AMAZING. It is a list of communities all over the world that cater to certain thing, but mainly to the Arts, Taking Care of the Earth and to living more simply even in less simple places. I think that you will find it to be a great resource if you are planning an adventure!

RIDING THE RAILS:

This next little section was going to be a reference for a great underground publication that I found today. I don't know how many of you have heard of me talk about riding freight trains in the past, but I have always had an interest in this sport. When I was in Santa Cruz I made friends with a couple of people who were train riders and it is so amazing to me. From what I understand when you ride aboard freight trains there are large chunks of the country that you get to see that most people don't. I like that idea. Well, this sport IS illegal and a federal crime, however there is an underground publication that I came across today that lists all freight trains across the U.S. and the times of arrival and departure in EVERY state. Amazing. This publication cannot be found in stores and is updated EVERY year like every store in a bookstore...you can ONLY get it on the streets. I will not disclose the title of the book because I do not want to ruin the MAGIC and BEATNIKNESS of the book...ya gotta DO IT to GET IT. Unless of course you are my friend, in that case drop me an email and I will get you a copy!! I will say this, I searched and I searched for something of this nature and I couldn't find it anywhere...it found me...maybe if your mind is in that place, IT will find you too!

I will close today with this.

Whatever it is that you want to do in in life, WHEREVER your heart is, no matter how scared you are to do it. DO IT! There is magic in it and like minded people will be drawn to you wherever you are. If you have an interest in being a plumber, identify yourself as one and hang around plumbers in your town and you WILL become that! If you feel like you are a song writer, make that focus and see yourself writing for the rich and famous and I guarantee you if your whole heart is there than that is what you will be. If you want to be somewhere, no matter how far and how crazy that the place seems to be there, see yourself there and then DROP yourself there and that is where you will be and the person that you will become will grow in that place. Take your fears and recycle them into strength and watch the power that you have. You will be unstoppable, manifesting everything in your life! Just do it, don't make excuses...most people make excuses and that is what makes MOST people AVERAGE!! Whatever you want in life, no matter how simple or how complex, BE THAT and you will truly be happy.

My office is located on Santa Monica Blvd. In West Hollywood...haha...it really is, my rent is $4 a day and they give me coffee! I love my life and you can love yours too!!

MOST OF ALL,

LOVE EACH OTHER!!!

~tilly

No comments: