Thursday, May 30, 2013

Everything You Need Comes When You Are Ready


Lately I have just been worrying myself to death.  I have tried to force everything in my life with no success and keep walking into brick walls.  Today, I was reminded by myself of all of the things which I have gone through all of the pressure situations which I have been in, things in this blog and remembered the lessons I have learned about letting go and letting God.

As I reflected today, my 35th birthday, I looked back on times when I was in the biggest jams.  I was reminded of when I was in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina and ran out of money and was forced to accept what "IS" and everything fell into place and was downright magical.  I thought about when I went to Los Angeles, $200 in my pocket and a backpack and dropped myself on Santa Monica Beach and was put in a position where I had to trust God and trust life and it ended up being one of the most amazing life impacting situations .

It's funny that now, when I have grown so much and learned so much about life, I seem to forget about all of the magic that I have witnessed.  I forget about all of the things I have seen, my connection with God.  It seems that when I get into a day to day routine I lose sight of how perfect life can be and what life has taught me.  I begin to try and force things in my life, rather than ride the wave and accept change. Life will teach you and sometimes growth hurts, but after a rainstorm the sun always seems to shine brighter.

Countless inspirations in my life have also given me the knowledge needed to let go and just let life take you. If you are doing good and giving back life will give to you, but I still forget.  Sometimes I wish that I was a tree, God feeds and waters a tree and a tree has no choice but to grow up, tall into the sky and bear fruit.  We as humans are given choice and if we want to grow down, beneath the soil, rather than up into the sky we can.  We can become worthless to the rest of the world, unseen and colorless and we can offer no purpose. 

Today I realized that I have the ultimate purpose, I am blessed because I am not a tree.  I have been giving the free will to choose growth or deny it and I choose growth.  I remembered today why I do all that I do and why I am blessed.  I am a human being, a child of God, created in the image of God, a direct descendant of God and I realized just like everything else in this world, I am connected to God, if I so choose do be.  This is the choice I have chosen.

Everything you need comes when you are ready!
Just gonna ride this one until the wheels fall off!

One Love-
tilly

No comments: