Riding in the passenger seat on the way back from a trip to the beach. I have couple of hours to kill so I decided to use this fancy word processor in this modern cell phone and jot some stuff down. Life is really funny.
Sometimes it seems that the hardest thing in the world to do is to just accept what "is" and enjoy each moment. I find that there are times in my life when I am totally content doing whatever happens and all is good, I also find that there have been times when all was good and I was so busy worrying about what was next that I missed out on way was happening NOW.
Life is like a revolving door, around and around it goes. We learn and we forget. As soon as we think we ave everything figured out in life, something happens to bring us back a few steps. We grow and then fall, hopefully to get back up a few measly steps in front of where we fell last time, this is growth...progress, but it can be very discouraging because it reminds us of how feeble we really are. We are human.
Sometimes the hardest thing to do after a failure is to pick yourself up, brush yourself off and appreciate that you are a few steps in front of where you were last time you screwed up, but the end result is happiness and progress and we must continue to live in moment whenever possible, at all costs.
Be Grateful!
_tilly
No comments:
Post a Comment