
Sleepless nights seem to be the norm for me right now. I am not sure if it is a time zone change or if I am just bored. I seem to be about as anxious as I can possibly be. Maybe my little sickness had something to do with it. If you all do not know already, I spent about 11 days sick as a dog and I lost about 14 lbs. Yeah, 14 lbs. I haven't lost that much weight or been that sick, err, ever. Right now I am sitting here listening and writing. What am I listening to you may wonder? I am listening to a video called "Off of The Grid on the Mesa" a great Documentary about a little town in northern New Mexico where people just kind of set up and build a house off of all government luxuries like power and water. It's really amazing that there are people living a life like this these days. I see it as sort of empowering, yet sorta scary. I know that it is possible because I kind of just got done doing it a little bit. While those guys lives seem sorta crazy and boring, they are free and everything they have and that they do, they do for themselves. I envy that. Maybe that's why I feel bored. Maybe I need to have my simple nothingness. I like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment