Friday, October 17, 2008

May the Best Man Win




Ok,
I know that all of my readers do not have the same political views as I do, however it is important for me to get this last blog entry in before our election. Please, Please read this blog no matter what your political affiliation and recognize that mine is an opinion, just like yours...but lets try and make a little sense here.

Obama is not a terrorist, he is not the Anti-Christ and he is not Muslim.

I really think that as educated Americans we are making fools of ourselves once again to the rest of the world when some of us express our belief that Obama may be an undercover terrorist. How stupid we would be in a post 9-11 world if we actually avoided terrorist attacks, but the most educated pols in our country allowed one to be our president. Do you think if Obama was secretly a terrorist his name would be Barrack Hussein Obama? Don't you think that an undercover Muslim terrorist would be a little sneakier and have a name like Bill Jones??? Wouldn't he be of Arab decent like other terrorists? I highly doubt that it would be a Black/Caucasian mix who went to Harvard...

just something to think about.

Who is the best man for the job?

Personally, I may have considered voting for a Republican had it been an educated Republican after we have just dealt with the stupidest President in years. Why do the Republicans continue to give us rich white men who graduated at the bottom of their class?

Yes, Mccain graduated at the bottom of his class, from Military school. Obama and Biden both were Political Science majors and both of them went to colleges and good ones.

Joe Biden and Obama are constantly compared and referred to as "elite" because they are educated, however the Mccain fortune is one of the biggest in the Senate...Joe Biden still takes the train to work and he barely makes 6 figures. Obama, were it not for his skills in writing would also earn the same and his book profits are measly next to Mccains profits from his wife's beer fortune.

Who do you think is fighting for the little guy? I mean really.

Someone told me the other day that Michelle Obama was racist...funny, since her husband is half white and her children 1/4 white.

I have heard that she is unpatriotic...she said she finally was proud of her country...really...

I have heard of fears that if a Democrat becomes President that we would be one step closer to Socialism or Communism. This strikes me as very strange since it was a Republican who strengthened the Executive Branch recently and with the Patriot act and made it much easier for us to be controlled by one mans ideals. It was a Republican who consistently ignored the Geneva Convention and displayed his individual power to the world.

It strikes me as bizarre that there are so many people in the Democratic Party who potentially are not American at all and even thought they live and work on this soil, they want us to be slaves to some other land. The whole Party just does not care about us?

Traditionally the Democratic Party has been the Party of the working man, I do not understand why there are so many blue collar Americans who believe that rich white people who slash taxes for big companies, rich people and cut programs really care about them. How do you figure?

I want to know why there are people who want a woman who went to 4 different colleges for a semester here a semester there and a war veteran who cannot use the Internet to be President after we just went through what we went through with Bush....

I know most of you do not approve of Bush, so why repeat this same pattern?

I want to know why there are so many people who are Christians who think Obama is secretly a Muslim and prefer to vote for the candidate who is NOT religious over the one who holds many of the same values.

Our system is screwed up...

a 2 Party system to me is a broken system....our choices our becoming less and less and if the media is controlled by the Democrats then why is Fox news running stories calling Obama a terrorist and linking him to terrorism...that doesn't make much sense...you would think if they controlled the media that they would try to avoid such things.

Vote for who you want, but realize this. Politicians work together, they are colleagues and they are mostly friends. Republicans and Democrats eat meals together, drink beers and attend the same social events. Bill Clinton and George Bush have been travelling around the country the past few years, working together for the same cause and when it comes down to it, these guys are all in the same gang.

Do you still think that one would be a terrorist and not the other?

I mean really.

Who is the best man for the job? The one with the best education or the one who is more familiar with war? ? ?

Aren't we done with war???

Who is going to spend more money? The one who creates more programs for Americans or the one who is dropping million dollar bombs in a country far away???

What is really going on here?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Now, I promise this will be my last political blog 'til after the Dems win the election....remember a true Patriot supports their leader, the Constitution and believes in the process that is a Democracy.

Just remember that,

My next blog entry which I am already writing is about the AMAZING summer I had...so please dont blacklist me yet!!

~God Bless America

No comments: