
Tomorrow is the big day for my audition with "Deal or No Deal". I am pretty excited about it. Turns out that I have EXACTLY enough money to get to the studio. How cool of a story would it be if I actually landed the gig! I am gonna try really hard.
So life has taken a little bit of a toll on me the last few days. Since I lost my wallet I have not been able to access the little cash that I do have available and I have not been able to do the same work that I am doing. The good thing is that all of my documents except my social security card are in the mail. It will take 3 weeks for my ID though. This means that I can only do odd jobs and it looks like the great job I thought I was going to be able to start is falling through, oh well. I look at it like this, I have up to 3 weeks to write my blog every day, exercise and study. I have enough money to eat for 3 weeks, so thats a plus. Now, all I need to worry about is my storage unit at the beginning of the month and a $50 credit card payment. All is well, all is well...things have a way of working themselves out.
Today I was also to make contact with a buddy of mine "Sam" who was out here a few weeks ago. We had good times sitting around the beach and singing songs and just being silly. Had to make note of ya Sam. Great to here from you!
Also I have been hanging with another band (go figure). I have mentioned them before, they are "Content Life" and they can be heard on myspace @ www.myspace.com/contentlifelove or www.myspace.com/contenlife the second link is the OFFICIAL PAGE where you can purchase songs for download. You can also visit my page for my favorite song. We have spent many nights so far on Santa Monica Beach, in the 3rd St Promenade and in Hollywood dancing and just enjoying some great tunes with some great people. These guys truly have talent and are totally down to earth, when they play INSTANT crowd.
Well, I am gonna keep you all posted on the adventures. Of course there is a lot of magic here and that makes me confident even if there isn't always super excitement...it is a great ride. Maybe I will achieve all of that which I have set out to do, or maybe I won't. All I can say is this, I am enjoying some of the greatest times of my life. The greatest time for all of us is NOW.
One love
~tilly
No comments:
Post a Comment