Friday, August 15, 2008

Smile!!




Do you realize how important smiling is? Try it! I honestly believe that if in every area of your life you are giving back to life in some way shape or for, then that is the way to have the best life possible. One of the simplest things to change about yourself (if you need this change), is to try smiling at people. It works for me.

It seems that when I smile at random people it not only makes them feel great, but ultimately it makes me feel great. There was a certain time in my life when it was so important for me to be the “tough guy” and while sometime’s circumstance merits the negative “tough guy” attitude, I have found that I rarely need to even be “that guy” anymore, because people enjoy being around me when I am happy. When I am happy I smile and that makes everything all the better.

Nowadays when I see a person who is acting weird or doing something psycho, I just kind of look at them and grin. I can’t help it, it makes me sort of giggle when I see that odd behavior that people display in the streets, but really, you kind of get away with laughing when you take things lightly and share your joy. It is a real way to live and usually if you share that silliness with people rather then giving them an odd or fearful face. People really just want to be noticed and noticing them is one of the easiest ways to give back.

I really believe if you start small in life and practice becoming better at the little things, a person will be able to accomplish more and reach the stars in everything that they undertake. This is part of being a moral and a productive person, but also it is very important in the game of life. When you give selflessly, expecting nothing in return, you truly receive even if it is just in a great feeling. That great feeling may be the great feeling that fuels the inspiration which catapults you into a life that you only imagined!

Once you start giving in one area of life, the rest of your life slowly conforms to that behavior and you begin unconsciously doing things like smiling at everyone and it draws people to you, the right people are drawn and your life becomes that much more meaningful!~


~Love each other

~Tilly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey tilly, its josh...i just wanted to say that u are absolutly right man...smiling improves ur looks and laughing heals the soul... there r alot of times i and im sure alot of other ppl have to laugh in order to keep our sanity ....keep blogging man , im diggin it

~Tilly said...

4 sure man. thanks homey...

Anonymous said...

true, a smile grows from within, and pours outward. I'm a smiley guy and get thanked alot by people for 'brightening up their day', while others are too darned skeptical and think there is an underlying agenda....yeah, my happiness. Keep it up G-man your helping me out tons, you dont even know! I'll try to email soon, very busy and started a new endeavor. peace.

El Dub D.