Thursday, June 12, 2008

Syncronicity



Ok, so I have been experiencing a lot of synchronicity lately, you know when you think of someone and they appear, or you feel lucky and win, or you wonder about a certain topic and it is on the front page of the newspaper. This has been happening a lot to me lately. Lately I have been studying various religious principles and trying to really dig deep and focus internally on becoming a more productive person. When I say productive, I don’t mean that I am producing some product or monetary wealth, I mean I am being a productive creature on this planet, giving back in as many ways as I can and growing into the most beautiful creature that I can possibly be by gaining knowledge and spiritually unity with the world. Well, I have attained the unity that I have been seeking. More and more in my daily life do I grow confident that if I need something it will be there. I can easily give to people in need without worrying about my own loss in many areas of my life because I have become increasingly confident that the things I need will always come my way. I am happy with the results of my giving and I intend on giving more and more. I feel like all the people in my life have almost been strategically placed there, everyone with there own purpose and I am purpose for them and the oneness is a great feeling. I am ever confident in my friendships. Lately I have been very comfortable with myself. I spend my some days completely alone wandering through the giant Redwoods or lying on a rock by the sea. It is a great way to be really. I like who I am. I have many friends doing many great things, but I follow none, I am on my own quest, but anything I can do to help my friends rise, I do so selflessly. I have been eating much better, I am also aware of my ecological footprint and I am taking care not to throw my cigarettes or to littler, I am recycling more. A day working at the local recycling plant taught me a lot about how much can be saved and I am glad to do my part. It is funny because ever since I have joined in this partnership with the planet, there is magic everywhere. People come up to me randomly and thank me for my smile and for my positivity. I have people approach me and ask me about things that they could never know about me and it is amazing. One great example is my book, 2012. My book appeared to me randomly from a person I had met and than randomly ran into again. Again and again I met with this person and we had great talks and as I read the book I became more aware at how connected I was becoming with people. Not long after I passed the book on to my friend Carlos who anxiously devoured the book engulfed in all it’s content on the future, being positive and synchronicity. Within’ days my friend randomly saw the author of the book at The Harmony Festival that I was unable to attend. Would you guess that my friend came back with an autographed copy for me. How lucky we are to will our existence and share the journey with each other. I believe firmly that we are entering a higher state of consciousness and I am happy to embark on the journey with all!

One Love!!

~tillford

No comments: