
I’m tired of the media and society brainwashing people into thinking that it is the end of the world and there is eternal suffering and pain on the horizon. I just do not believe that this is the case. Based on the information that I have been reading documenting human statistics our quality of life as humans is become significantly better, as a whole violence is down and unlike generations of the past we are killing each other significantly less.
Less people are superstitious and believe in things taught to them by another person. We are a world full of facts and we have been keeping facts logged for a long time now and we are able to solve our problems before they happen at a faster rate than we ever have and I am convinced that we are a creature who will solve the problems of Religion and Superstitions and we will actively continue to become more moral creatures in every way. We will be able to believe in what we know is real as individuals and waste far less time trying to impose our beliefs on others as we will be confident in the facts that we know as enlightened and intellectual creatures and will have no need to do so.
I am a believer that in my lifetime we will have seen the last war involving people, soon the battle will be merely over information as the cyber world is basically complete anarchy. I believe that human beings are less focused on survival as a whole and we can totally eliminate poverty as we know it creating more scientific minded people who will collect more data and solve more problems.
It is true that we will all soon speak a common language, I am sure we are creating new languages as we speak, fusing languages like English and Spanish ::SPANGLISH:: There will be many different versions of English with all new slang. People will communicate better and we will share our FACTS and our data that we collect and we will evolve together and reach the stars. We will prove life on Mars and we will discover many planets and we will prove the theories of the past.
While there is a lot going bad in the world, there is a lot more that is good. This isn’t the wild wild west anymore, the majority of the civilized world can walk about freely and their qualities of life are getting better. I am grateful to be alive right now, kings of the past would not have dreamed of living the life I am living, full of knowledge and rich with technology around people who love their live’s and are creating their destiny!
~one love
TILLY
No comments:
Post a Comment