Well, life has been a challenge, I have been on what I call my last hurrah, 1 last adventure before I decide to settle a while and save money to go overseas. What an amazing trip so far. We originally bought a truck but promptly blew it up so had to switch things up a bit. As everyone knows I am quite good making the best of things so I embraced the situation and didn't quit the trip, instead I embraced the situation and we camped every state beach down the coast of California. WOW! What an amazing experience filled with great adventures meeting great people. We made friends everywhere we went. After camping the state beaches we stopped in L.A. where we camped out on the beach (illegally) and then caught a bus into LAS VEGAS where I got SICK AS A DOG. I though it was food poisoning, but that was like 6 days ago. I tried to make the best of Vegas and hung out with some new friends and gambled the best I could, but honestly, it was miserable. Finally I got a plane ticket to Tampa Florida where I was able to stop in and visit my old buddy Chuck who was down for 8 years. But I blew outta Florida. Now I am in Georgia where I am relaxing 3 weeks to regain my health. I got 3-4 weeks to build back up my health and stamina and then I am heading back out, yep, thats right, I got dreams and if ya think I should stop...sorry, this is me, take it or leave it. September is my stop date so keep reading...
and most of all,
LOVE EACH OTHER>
~tilly
No comments:
Post a Comment