Man I am so grateful for my life. I started so simple and it seemed like the teenage years were so rough, but when the fog lifted I realized how blessed I am to have led the life that I have. I have learned the hard way, but I have learned and I keep learning. I am honestly so grateful for every single soul that has entered my life and I am appreciative of all of the experiences, even the painful ones, for they made me. Recently I embarked on one LAST trip and I said that it was the end and then I was going to settle down...no sooner said was I sick as a dog and that trip came to a complete halt. I thought it was over, damn, I had 3 more months. What happened? I came home with a great friend and great experiences in my footsteps.
Life has been so kind to me, I have a great family, great friends and a great support group...What else matters? Really?
I work hard and I play hard,
after 14 days of sick, planes, Vegas and blown up trucks I ended up home...home truly is where the heart is...wherever home maybe.
Yesterday we hopped in the truck and drove over to the GA/FL line pitched our tents lit a fire and I realized...no one will ever stop me from reaching my dreams. No matter what people tell me, I know exactly where I am, where I am headed and I'm sorry if you can't follow the rhyme to my reason. Life is truly my oyster and I like that shit with hot sauce.
I spent the day today diving off cliffs into crystal clear water and canoeing FLORIDA. It's a good time to be simple and a great time to form new bonds.....
Life is good!!
Check these out...I talk about the music
www.myspace.com/atmosphere
www.myspace.com/contentlifelove
www.myspace.com/ahonui777
sometimes simple is good!
"An intelligent person is never afraid or ashamed to find errors in his understanding of things."
Bryant H. McGill
No comments:
Post a Comment