Monday, April 20, 2009



So I have turned things DOWN a notch as I have been realizing that lately my life is something that I seem to be enjoying an extra lot lately. Lately, I have been taking time to smell the flowers and making a point to try and enjoy whatever it is that I do, even if initially it is something that I may not really WANT to do.

Presently, I have been faced with roadblocks in areas of my life that I just feel like shouldn't seem so impossibly. Rather than let it get me down I have decided to use this time to give back in any way that I can and to spend my time enjoying great conversation with friends and the wonderful weather and landscape of Northern California. How blessed we are that we live in this great country. Even in a time when the economy is bad and there is no work, we still all have most of the comforts and luxuries that we are used to . Way more than a lot of other people in the world.

Yesterday I was able to attend the ATMOSPHERE show here in town with friends. It was a great time and I really enjoyed seeing so many people joined together to watch not only a great performance, but by a great performer who delivers a positive message that isn't all about the BLING BLING.

Today is 4/20 and while I am in a place full of events and things celebrating our freedoms, I did that last year, I have chosen to kick it with a buddy and hang on the beach slangin' music. That will do for me!

~ONE LOVE

`tilly

No comments: