
Things are going to change and change is ALWAYS good. Life is an amazing thing, it really allows for you to do whatever it is that you want and you REALLY CAN think and visualize and make choices in your mind and manifest the things that you want. Unfortunately some of the things that you may WANT in life, may not be good for you or for the people closest to you. This is where ethics and values and morals are supposed to come into play. However, some people continue to choose CRAP for themselves and well, that's what they get. I have decided that I am not going to be one of those people. I see good and bad in EVERYTHING and I accept these things as reality. In my world GOD is EVERYTHING that is and I feel very connected to that and there is NO MAN who can tell me what I need to do to be free, because I am already there.
It pains me to see people out their creating their own misery by saying things like "I hate my job" or "my life sucks". It saddens me to see so many grown adults out there in the world creating their own torment and misery in their own lives OVER and OVER. I wish I could teach EVERYONE how to quell the mind. I am not PERFECT at these things....but I am getting better and better with amazing results. I have begun instinctively making the right choices and I have been able to establish WONDERFUL bonds with people new and old in my life.
I have worked for a long time trying become detached and I guess this JOURNEY may be a 3 year journey for me. I am tired of hearing people say that I need to settle right now. You people who say these things...I know that you care about me and it may be time to stop NOW or it may NOT, however this journey that I am on has much deeper meaning then a lot of people understand. This journey of detachment is something I have studied and is something done in just about EVERY religion. So I know what I am doing.
I refuse to be an unhappy person and have retrained myself to impulsively think good thoughts. Sometimes, I fall off track and every time I do, it is a BIGGER lesson before and just like a character in a video game, I get a POWERUP and am able to use my mind to do completely amazing things....essentially, I am willing everything in ny life and YOU are too.
Sometimes I just want to be angry because its an emotion. I am human, but I am not going to use the anger for bad. I will just do things like use that energy of anger and transform it into a masterpiece of some sort and share with the world.
"What the BLEEP do YOU know ?"
No comments:
Post a Comment