Saturday, September 13, 2008

Throw Everything You Own Into the Sea




So, the title of this blog entry might startle you if you don't know me at all and do not understand my little quest, but I mean it...throw it all away.

Now throwing everything into the sea in a literal sense for you may not work as it may not be for me, but lately I have just been letting go of everything and it is the greatest feeling in the world. I think that I may be 51-50 (nuts).

Over the past year I have been really trying to dig really deep internally and it always brings me back to this. We are too dependent on stuff...stuff, is ruining our lives.

Now this stuff that I am speaking of can be anything that distracts you from what your main purpose is and anything that gets in the way of you acheiving the happiness that you deserve. It can be people, ordinary items, emotional baggage...whatever it is for you, I would highly suggest dropping the burden off of a cliff into the sea or shooting it off into space, JUST GET RID OF IT.

It is an amazing feeling.

I have encountered many different types of people in my travels and it totally bogs me down to see that there are people out there in all walks of life, who walk about as if they are in a cage. They sit in the same place day in and day out because they are afraid to let go of their comfort blanket.in filth sometimes, just to hold on to those last little momentos and any extra baggage that they can and they are oppressing themselves. They are like "Linus" from "Peanuts" with their only safety blanket being the things that they cling to and they cannot get the "Lucy" (the happiness that is right in front of them) becuase they have lost all confidence. People sit in their jobs, in their homes even in parks just holding on to the last little reminder of their past wishing that the items they hold will bring it all back.

It NEVER comes back that way. Sorry guys.

I highly recommend you lose your burden, no matter how you lose it...just rid yourself of it and focus on the moment at hand. Today, right NOW is the greatest time in history. With all of the horrible things going on in the world, we are aware of them and we are a stubborn species we have problem solvers in think tanks right now solving problems that have troubled the world for as long as we have recorded our problems. Although there is war, and poverty and illness the world as a whole is becomming a less violent and more effiecient place. We are aware of what we are doing to our great planet and many, many more of us are deciding to quit being parasites and have decided that this world is for everyone to share.

There are many of us who choose indepnedence and thats what will get us through.

EVOLVE

~tilly

ALSO, please enjoy the videos in the previous blog entry. I think you will be suprised.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exactly what we as readers have watched you do! You have done great and thrown it all out there to Evolve. Keep on writing Tilly

~Tilly said...

thanks.
that kind of statement makes it all worth it!!

Anonymous said...

Exactly, some positive energy bro. We are on the right path as a whole and we are going to see some leaps and bounds in our society in the near future. Keep getting the word out there you do it pretty well.

~Tilly said...

Hey THANKS.
It just makes me feel good....so I do it....