Monday, September 8, 2008

Have A Little Faith




Day in and day out I am being tested. I am on a crazy run, most of you know that recently I let go of all of the material things I had left in an attempt to follow my dreams. This path has been a crazy one and it is teaching me faith. I have slept under giant Redwoods, I have spent nights sleeping on beaches, i even slept under a bridge a time or two. The experience that I have gained I would not trade for the world. You never really TRULY can trust God until you are shivering and hungry on a cold frosty night in the mountains with no people in sight and you get picked up by a car full of girls headed to the beach and end up fed and in comfy fun. Life truly IS an amazing ride.

Lately I am beginning to just be able to KNOW that no matter how impossible that things may seem that what is meant to be will be. In the past I was a skeptic who said "prove it", now I blindly take steps in the direction that I desire KNOWING that what is needed will be provided. I am kind of doing that right now. I have deadlines to meet and bills that are due and I may lose some things that I have in storage, had I not have gone through the things that I have gone through in the last year in a half, I might be worried...but I have learned to just let go and let God. Life seems to take care of us and all the stressing out in the world solves NOTHING...so I just "keep moving" and hold on to my faith...that's what gets me by. After all, what is stuff? Nothing more than stuff...if I lose a pair or two of designer jeans...so what...everything always works out!!

I am writing a lot now in a notepad, I have found that I write a lot more than on the computer because it is more convenient and accessible. I will be posting more blogs that contain the exact journaling that I keep in my notebook. Please feel free to email me at gddutilly@gmail.com with any questions or things you might want to know about my little adventures. My travels have taken me from Florida to N.Y.C. to New Orleans across the bottom of the U.S. up to Oregon and back down to L.A. in the last year or two...so there is a lot that has happened and a LOT that has caused me to go through these life changing events.

Keep the Faith!!

and

Love each other!

~tilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We know you tear the label off your Jeans, wake up every morning, stretch, and hit the street to make the means. Got that pencil in your pocket and you ain't afraid to rock it! Proppin' music day and night, poppin' honeys yeah they're tight. Drink some Bourbon end up Silly, Oh yeah that's my boy Tilly!