Hi everyone!
I am really, really sorry that I have not been writing as much, all of a sudden I got really busy! I've had some success here lately, but I'm not there yet.
Lately I have been staying in Hollywood and working on the sets of various TV shows doing random jobs and audience work, it has been fun, but the pay isn't that great and there is a lot of overtime. That's life at the bottom of the food chain I guess.
I have been totally humbled lately and am blessed to have had the opportunities that are coming my way. I am a happy man. I do not have nearly enough money every day and I need things, but thankfully I can say that even if it is at the last minute, God continues to provide everything that I need to me.
I am living day to day and am almost at the week to week point in my adventure and I am so very grateful.
I want to stress something to everyone today, NO MATTER HOW IMPOSSIBLE SOMETHING SEEMS, if your heart is in it and you truly feel that it is what you should be doing, do it. I want you to do it even if everything seems like it is could come crashing down on you in an hour. If you know deep down inside yourself that what you are doing is right (or what you are not doing is wrong) then GO WITH THAT GUT FEELING. A lot of times we do things because it is easier or seems to make more sense even when inside ourselves we know that that which we are choosing is something that is totally compromising our beliefs or flat out wrong. Please, go with your gut and do what you know to be right, even if on the short term it feels impossible or EVERYONE tells you that it is the wrong thing to do, LISTEN TO THAT LITTLE VOICE.
Trust my advice here...please...
Several times in my life I have thrown myself out into the abyss of life just trusting life and witnessed total magic happen, only to lose that magic by doing things for others and things that are against what the little voice inside me told me to do. I missed out on a lot. Lately, I have just thrown logic right out the window and have been going with that little voice.
Today, I almost went against that little voice, I was not trusting the outcome of certain choices, so I began to ignore that little voice. Well, guess what? Today, I missed out on something that I didn't see because of it. I had no idea that things would work out if I just did the right thing, there was no logical way for it to work out, not in my mind. Eventually, I made the right choice and things will work out for me, HOWEVER had I made that choice when things didn't make sense and had faith, I would be living it up tonight (I will explain more later).
Many, many successful people have proven that this stuff works and I CAN GUARANTEE it. Follow your heart, grab hold of your dreams and doors will open in dark passageways...
or....
Run around in circles chasing what makes SENSE to you and others and see if you can find happiness in it...maybe you will? ? ?
I doubt it!!
~tilly
Also, several of you have asked me if I have seen or met any famous people since in L.A.
the answer is YES.
Here is a list of peope I have encountered.
Wayne Brady
Richard Karn (Home Improvement)
Gary Busey
Diane Mizota (Fuk Mi "Austin Powers: Goldmember)
Don Felder (THE EAGLES)
1 comment:
man u r so right about that little voice ...i can remember a time when i didnt know who my mom was my dad or any of my family ...and i sit in my bathroom or at my back door waiting on somebody....nobody came so i really had to dig deep and find the wiil/ determination to go on, and i did then god led the way to where im at today
Post a Comment