Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Make it Rain

BE THE CHANGE ~ COREY SMITH




The rain has started. All of my persistence and my positive attitude is finally paying off. I have been through the ringer, so to speak. I went through a separation from someone I cared about, lost a dear family member and am 1000's of miles from all who care. I ran out of money, I had my wallet stolen and all of my identification and my phone. Stuck in a strange place, a place that I wanted to be, I decided to choose happiness and enjoy the moment, doing anything that I could to give back and have compassion to the people who had less. I trusted that God would bring me through and that I was on my personal path...


....and now I am content.

Today the rain started my phone has been ringing off of the hook with little jobs with TV and FILM that pay decent money and decent money is what I need. It looks like I am going to lead the life that which I desire, the life that gives me contentment and purpose and also be able to pay the bills.

My blog is receiving traffic unlike any other time in my writing. I am noticing that people look forward to reading my writing and it gives me a sense of achievement knowing that I can assist people in their every day turmoils, just by being me.

I feel blessed.

Every day is an adventure. One day I am drinking the finest wine with people of high social standing, the next day I am sharing a cup of coffee with someone who has less.

Everyone on this planet has a divine purpose and do not judge those who appear broken down or who have less. Instead shower them with generosity and treat them as you would a long lost relative...you never know who you entertain.

On I trek with no destination at hand, just goals, big goals, enjoying the greatest time in history and that time is right now. Sure, things will go wrong, maybe many, but those things can cause the greatest turn of events in life so smile and thank God for EVERYTHING...even the rain....

I'm ready for the rain!!

Check the blogs below, and play the videos while you read...I try to make them go with the blog entry.

Also: Some of you are starting to copy and past my blogs into bulletins on myspace...I love that....please include my name and a link when doing so!!



I am blessed to have friends and readers like you!

~1 love

~tilly

No comments: