Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Around My Way





No one does the things that I do.


I have found a way to be bound by NOTHING.

I have found a place in which I can enjoy all of the everyday regular things in life banks, cable, free telephone, movies all of the regular things that everyone else takes for granted. I get those things and I pay no mortgage. I enjoy the most beautiful things that rich people pay millions and millions to enjoy, for nothing. I enjoy going to the same gyms as these people with money. I enjoy being backstage at film festivals, I am on the sets of tv shows. I eat at the places that I enjoy and worry little about spendng too much money. I attend shows and am taking IMPROV CLASSES. I attend church regularly and I am into Bhudism. I wear designer clothing, designer jeans, if I want new shoes I buy them. I like to look good. I don't really carry bags because I have my things stored and lucked up in a convenient location. I spend my days riding up and down the Boardwalk Santa Monica, Venice and again. I listen to music and take in the beauty of nature and humankind. I like to pick up trash and clean up a bit. Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Malibu they are my neighbors. I enjoy staying in hostels and meeting people of different cultures and greeting them with kindness and a welcoming attitude. I think no less of one life than another and enjoy discovering what the least of us has to offer the masses. I've crashed on the beach and spend the night or two in NICE spots...when I get paid. I spend time with people and diversity, great music on the streets...arts being formed on the streets and the beach. It's L.A. theirs magic here....it's always been here and I am doing it. I clap in audiences to make extra money, sell tickets, dress up and play the game. I love it. I love my life and being me is the GREATEST THING EVER!!!

RIGHT NEXT TO YOU BEING YOU!

Spittin fire from the Westside....DO WHAT YOU LOVE and everything becomes yours. Worry not about money, life delivers, everytime with precision. Just have faith and rock the house!!!

Live like a rock star and decide what it is that you want....claim it, and give the Universe you heart...share and love and give back, give back before you have...it's an act of faith...you take a step and you claim a path and walk down that motherfucker and be not afraid to be alone and shine, face your fears and magic unfolds.

Share.

Love Each Other

~tilly

2 comments:

JRai said...

I want to come visit! Sounds like you are living it up!!

~Tilly said...

I do my best~~