Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bout it, Bout it......

So, all the magic that I preach about all of the time has dissipated. I would love to say that I don’t know why, but I do. It seems that as soon as you lose your focus from within and you begin to focus on things that are not relating to your own happiness, these things happen. Lately loyalty has kicked in and I have been more focused on my friends and on my co-workers, again neglecting the lessons I have learned. The more that things change, the more that things stay the same. I have been unhappy of late, fo no apparent reason. Money has been tighter, friendships have been more abrasive and ultimately, I have not been whole. I have been unable to write in a way that usually comes naturally to me and I have been neglecting the things that I find most important, oh, and I have been yelling a lot more. Now, anyone that is close to me knows for a period of time I was in tune with my inner hippy and it seems that I lost that. Every time I become focused on deadlines and agendas I become lost from myself and more of a part of the rat race...

The rat race I am not....

Watch me now.

~~~~~~tilly

No comments: