Monday, June 2, 2008

Birthday weekend!!



So,
this weekend it was my birthday,
for what it was worth, I drank too much....
....way too much.
Thank GOD people love me and I was somewhat forgivin’ for being my crazy self.
I spoke with my family this weekend
and lot’s of friends and it was good.
How lucky I am to be around friends and artists who care about me on this turning point in my life. I mean, how many people get to have happy birthday played from stage, not once, but 2 times and I was so spoiled I missed the second time....damn whiskey.
I turned 30 this weekend....big age, for me...I am so glad I made it.
I learned something this weekend, I am only so big,
time will sooner or later take it’s toll on all of us
and it will do the same for me.
I am lucky to have young blood spilling through my veins, and a lot of young blood pumpin’ into my heart. Some people get one special day, I am lucky to have several...thanks to special friends.
I love you all!
As crazy as I can get, I constantly feel blessed, that is because of you...all of you.
Thank you for making this monumental birthday everything that it could be....

One love

tilly

No comments: