1 metal shelf
I lay
2 metal shelves
lie here
Shelved we wait,
numbered days,
hoping not to collect dust
THE LUCKY BASTARD
Angel eyes
I am not sad
I didn't want
to be a dad.
My choice exists
or does it not?
my spirit held,
not in a knot.
I choose to grow
and help you stand,
Away I'll be
a distant land
You know me not
but know my joy,
my mother, now
she has her boy.
Free @ Last
Caught beneath a fallen star,
it's been so close,
I've come so far!
Shooting by her rocky hills,
my earth unfolds,
my shadow spills.
My voice was lost,
I held it back,
only to feel,
my whole world crack
Yet now I'm free,
yes free at last,
to live TODAY,
forget my past.
::untitled::
Whisper me sweet nothings
Jezebel is dead,
the one who holds the keys victorious.
Read the writing on the wall.
We don't write in blood anymore,
we RIGHT in blood,
to save our people from the turban,
I mean Taliban.
Look at them,
they are everywhere!
Oppressing no one.
80% Arab.
Viva Fidel!
Long live China!
Who is really a threat to your life?
It isn't the threat,
but the benefit!
No comments:
Post a Comment