Thursday, October 29, 2009

Be Thankful and Admire Stuff



Things really do fall from the sky, through roofs and ceilings and tile.
Waking this morning to a tremendous day even when things seem rough is hard,
but our creator is always right on time.
I am learning to enjoy living in the moment,
even if the next hour seems scary.
Mother nature keeps things in order
and that order if you pay attention is right on time!
When the rent seems impossible or the doctor seems scary,
Remember that every morning the birds are first to wake up!
and they come WAY down from the sky, dip their beaks under the earth
and from down below in a place they can't see there is breakfast!
They live WAYYYYYY up there, dive into the unknown, water or beneath rough earth
and they are given EXACTLY what they need every time to enjoy breakfast and nourish the children.
Don't miss the happiness that is right there in front of you,
cuz if you pay attention to each other, your land and share with each other right now,
it always works out.
How many times have you worried so hard that you couldn't fix LATER and completely destroyed your NOW,
one bad thing leads to another and we destroy our lives.
When you live without fear expect what you deserve,
that's precisely what we get.
It's our choice!
So wake up and even if you have nothing share YOU with US for YOU,
pass a smile share a little bit of change, be NICE to people
and WATCH WHAT HAPPENS!!!
or,
just worry about something that you can't control in this moment
or,
hold on to something that was yesterday
and WATCH WHAT HAPPENS!!
We create it....its like dominoes.
You're gonna create today...
Your choice.

Hope you practice good magik today....I know I will.

I used to create crap,
sometimes I still do....
but the more often I paint sunshine
the sun shines on me
the more I draw flowers
the better things smell
and the less garbage falls on my head!!!

Lately,
its raining GOLD!
and I thank each and everyone of YOU!
My team wins, I want YOU on it!!!


try thanking everything that is living today, take a minute
and
Love each other....

~tilly

(how'd you like the punctuation on that one?)

STOP.....HAMMER TIME!!!

No comments: