Monday, July 20, 2009

Yesterdays Blog

Yesterday I wrote a blog that was a big step for me. I try these days to keep my blogs extremely positive and try and focus on the NOW, the moment at hand, however I felt moved to not only thank the people who helped me along the way, but to also fill people in a little bit on some things that I went through as a kid, to hopefully help some people and to also prepare myself to share my story on a larger scale. I am left sort of sleepless tonight because I feel a sense of vulnerablilty in that I shared and faced some of my past head on once more. I can honestly say I have finally reached a point in my life where I am not blaming everyone else for the negative things in my past. I had over a 100 hits yesterday with very little feedback from readers. The feedback that I did receive was very positive, but I sincerely hope that the people who were not in my life at that time will realize that everything is ok with me. Please, I encourage you to go through and read my blog, there are entries that date back a couple of years and please rest assured, I am ok now. I have never been closer to the people who matter most to me, however there are still some bridges that need mending and I am constantly trying to grow, become a better man and learn from my mistakes. I am a work in process and I have truly come a long way. I appreciate any feedback that anyone might have and if you are going through a rough time and I can just be an ear in any way, well, thats what I do these days. I have made it a habit to reach out to anyone who I may assist, most of the time it is YOU that inspires me.

~1 love
tilly

No comments: