
Well it looks like summer is finally here! I have been having so much fun, however it has seemed like time has gone slower recently, in an odd way. In a way it feels like the summer is never going to come. After a somewhat turmultuous beginning of 2009, I have finally levelled off a bit and have placed my self in the position that makes me happiest in life. Right now I am able to enjoy great freinds and the making of great music. Sometime next week I am going to be going camping in Yosemite. I was even able to spend time with my brother hiking the mountains and tearing it up in the Giant Redwood Forrests.
I consider myself a very lucky man.
Now the summer is almost here and with that I grow one year older. I aim to enjoy the summer music festivals and enjoy the Northern Cali sunshine this summer. I plan on just going with the flow, no matter where that takes me!
Sometime around the middle of summer, after a trip with some buddies to Florida I am going to purchase a one way plane ticket to Hawaii. I am gonna drop myself on Kuaii with a few blank books and a laptop and I am going to write. I mean, I am going to write my heart out. I plan on writing about everything that I do and have done and I am really excited to cut myself off from civilization a bit a cultivate this skill that I have aquired.
Maybe I can make something of it.
Anyhow, I am still planning on writing the article for my friend Patience this summer and I just know it is going to be an EPIC thing.
I will be writing a bit more, after YOSEMITE comes VEGAS BABY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment