
This is a goodbye letter of sorts, there are many people in my life who, for various reasons, I just can't associate with anymore. There was a time when I felt like I had to be loyal to my friends and family based on how long they were in my life. This has created many problems for me, as I have had a hard time and even missed out on some new bonds with various people, due to the fact that I had not known them long enough and I had no loyalty, in my mind, owed to them. It really upsets me, so people who I know I could've forged wonderful relationships, but I could not trust them and I owed them little because I had know them only briefly.
In return I have had other people in my life, who I have had there for years and years and years, people who I have known forever and regardless as to what they do to me, whether I continue to try and keep relationships with them. Some of these people are downright unhappy people, people who I have had wonderful experiences with, but who totally do nut understand how I operate and cannot function on my wavelength. Some people in my life just do not believe that someone can truly do entirely good and not give the world crap. There are people in my life who I FLAT OUT DISAGREE WITH , I disagree with their whole lifestyle, but I believe in giving everyone a chance, I have given some people TOO MANY CHANCES. I have tried in every way possible to share my experiences and my new found joy and some people randomly just flat out reject me. It hurts that these are some people that I love the most, but I have to let you go.
I have great friends, new and old, people that I just know will be in my life forever, lots of them and I love you all a lot. But there are people that I just don't mesh with, people I have known a long time and my way of perspective and my communicating side just gets picked apart. There are people in all phases of my life who just down right make me feel shitty, when I am not a shitty person and 90% of my life is beautiful and filled with joy or pleasure. Whether it be my fault, or your fault you have to get out of my life and I have placed myself where I am geographically for a reason, I like it here.
Maybe it is my fault that I can't stand you, I have no idea, but I have tried to approach certain people many different ways. This is what I am all about, I put my world out there most of the time for everyone to see. The people that I want around me are people who are encouraging, people who do nice things for each other, people who want to take care of the planet. I like to be around people of every race and have colorful array of friends because I like diversity, I like people who are not afraid to be themselves, people who are real. I enjoy people who share, people who whether they have a whole bunch or just have a little bit, people who don't acquire too much stuff for no reason, I like people who don't waste. I like men of integrity and people who are honest, people who earn for themselves and don't have to play loopholes or cut corners. People who use their own money without tricking people into giving it to them. I like people who are accepting of the views or others and people who are not afraid to be wrong. I like people who see the glass half full and people who believe in people. I like people who make mistakes and grow from them and who don't dwell on the issue in self people. I like people who smile and don't cry, people that think that they are going to live forever, because I know I am.
I don't like people who are opposite of any of the latter. I am sorry, but my life is one that is uplifting and encouraging and there are some people who I hold near and dear who, for whatever reason, just don't make me feel good. There are only a few of you guys out there and you know who you are. Some other people could even guess who you are. I just don't want any of you people in my life and I have said goodbye to each and every one of you in your own special ways. You are definitely not the people that I talk to on the phone, have seen frequently throughout my life and have a relationship. My friends, the people I love interact with me in my day to day life, even if it is only on the phone and faccebook, my friends know what is going on in my life.
The rest of you can enjoy your lives....they really do seem lovely ! !
! .,love
til
No comments:
Post a Comment