New lesson for me.
Don't ever try to force things!!!
It never works. Sometimes you just need to realize that NOW is pretty good and take what is handed to you and enjoy it, whatever that it may be. I have really begun to notice that every moment has great things in it...even the little things like waiting in line at the DMV. You never know who you can meet or who's day that you might brighten by just being you and being happy and making the best of the cards that you are dealt. There are a lot of things in life that I do which I may feel like I don't want to do and there are a lot of things in life that I may want to do, but don't feel like doing. Really, when I sit back and notice that I am doing precisely what I should be doing right now, I realize that I want to be doing what I am doing. It's a funny little circle but in the end it keeps me happy no matter what it is that I do! There is a purpose and a reason for anything and I have chosen to find the good in every moment that passes. I'm grateful for these lessons and even more grateful for the people who are around me while I am learning them.
I love you all!~
Tillly
No comments:
Post a Comment