
Over and over in my blog I have talked about being in the NOW and living in the moment. I have blogged through some wild times over this year, but I have always come back to the same thing and when the going got tough, my blogs reminded me to keep in the moment and I'm grateful for that.
When it come to life, I haven't been the perfect person. I have done some really dumb things, but over time I always strived to be a better person. Now, with age I am noticing that a lot of that stuff was all how my mind was programmed. As I focus more on the moment things have gotten easier, I have become more positive and I have realized how blessed I am in every situation. I have been really lucky...just to have made it this far and now I am starting to bear fruits. Things sometimes seem downright magical and I have a blast!
This best part of me seeing the fruits of my labor is that the people around me see it too! People who have known me all of my life, family members and friends have come to me and asked me "what is it that you are doing". Now, I am wiser than I was in the past and it brings me great joy to be able to share with them how simple it is to not be ruled by your mind and how powerful a human is when the mind is working for them and not against them.
Over and over we are tormented in our minds by, really, the information we are giving it. Our mind only knows what we tell it and if we think bad thoughts our mind recognizes those thoughts to be real events and for so many people that starts the whirlwind downward! I have chosen to be happy to succeed and to do what I love thats what I tell my mind and thats what happens.
More and more I am finding other people who think the same ways that I do. I am lucky to run into people and catch those "extra breaks" and I get to have so much fun. I meet the greatest people and I am starting to notice that the relationships I forge with them are more genuine, open and honest and thats what makes it all worth while.
With so much bullshit in the world all in all I like to think life is good. I enjoy seeing the world become a better place (and I can back it with facts) and I am optimistic about the future. Why not? thats all we got.
I guess the goal is just to be the best person that I can be. In this thing called life we are moving forward at faster speeds than ever before and I am really beginning to enjoy the struggle to be a better man. I'm evolving and thats rad.
I hope that in some way, any way I can help other people see things the way that I see them...even if they find them in their own ways, to think outside the box.
Life is really what you make it!
Shoot for the stars!
~1 love
Tilly
3 comments:
I love it!!!!
I always think it's interesting when you post stuff like this because it's very Biblical. :) Jesus said not to borrow trouble by worrying about tomorrow's problems. I think it's sad when people get so bogged down in fear about what's going to happen next. No one can know or control the future.
Anyway, all that to say, I liked it! :)
I love it went I get comments like the one above...
I have smart friends!!
love,love,love
Post a Comment