Friday, October 31, 2008

Hit the Road Jack!!

My stay in Georgia has finally come to an end. While I really enjoyed the cool Autumn weather and the company of family, I am quite anxious to hit the road with my brother. My brother, Tim, and I have never done this together and aside from being roomates in Orlando when we were trying to do the college thing, we haven't had to many adventures. Now, along with the leaves and the trees and in sync with the politics of the day, its time for change again.

Sometime on Sunday my brother and I will be departing on the next adventure, a place that I hold near and dear, New Orleans, LA. When we get to New Orleans its right to work (if you want to call it that). I have arranged for us to do some background work on a NIKE commercial for Monday and Tuesday and that excites me. It seems like no matter how far I get from my dreams, they still follow me as I follow them.

I really want to thank everyone that reads my BLOG for keeping up with it and want to wish you all a very HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

~tilly

No comments: