
Hi everyone! Sorry it has been a few days since I have posted a blog! I had been doing a good job keeping up with it and then I got really busy! (Busy is good) I have still been finding the time to read a lot, but most of my writing has been restricted to a notepad. I guess thats what you get when you try to live the life of an artist in one of the most expensive cities in America! I am however having a blast, meeting wonderful and beautiful people and doing the things which I love...so I guess that counts for something!
Recently I have been going back to the old Ekhart Tolle books and I HIGHLY reccomend "A New Earth". No matter how many times I read that guys books, I always pull out new things that help me in my day to day life. It seems like I am always meditating now and that is a VERY positive thing for a Gemini to do. I am really getting good at shutting out all of that mental noise that we all seem to be bred to have and since doing so, I am witnessing some real amazing power in my own life! I am really proud of the person I am becoming and rememeber, you all are very beautiful in your own way! Please don't be ruled by negative thoughts and always remember to do the things that you love!!! We are only alive for a short time, might as well make the best of it.
Well, I am off to the gym. Gotta run....and (as always) check out some cool new music from another person I have met during my adventures www.myspace.com/jillianspeermusic
You won't be dissapointed!!!
~~~one love
tilly
No comments:
Post a Comment