Thursday, August 21, 2008

Don't Throw in the Towel

My last blog entry turned out to be pretty powerful. I didn't think that I worte it very well, it was more a lot of frustration being spit onto a page, but it seemed to attract a lot of readers and several email that were very positive. Thank you!

As you may know, I have been on a huge adventure, travelling around writing and chasing my dreams. I have ran into obstacles lately, refused to acccept them and it is only building strength within me. I am beginning to see life in a whole different way and am learning a lot about myself and what I can handle.

I have to say, I really felt like throwing in the towel and then I read a quote that a friend had on their myspace page that went like this "Don't throw in the towel........ just use it to wipe the sweat off your face".

So thats what I did. I went out today with nothing to do and I just made things happen...or God did. I refused to accept failure and although I started out with 0 dollars, I was able to get the things I needed the most. I really don't know how it happened.

I have learned lately that when you are doing what you are "meant" to be doing, then even if things seem impossible they work themselves out. Every time. If you are doing what your HEART wants to be doing than life makes a way. Somehow, life makes a way.

I encourage you all to take a step forward with faith and watch what happens. It is really amazing me!!

*****Please read the blog entry below...it's very powerful!!

1 love

~tilly

1 comment:

Josh Grant said...

right on brother...it is amazing how life unlolds for the better....check out my myspace blog (thoughts on faith ) i think wut u r doing and how u r viewing life and taking a hill and turning it into a mountain...i think as humans we focus on the problems that we have instead of focusing on the problems we dont have ..... keep it up man, i enjoy reading