So a great friend and new roommate of mine has inspired me to finish what I have started and get back to my blog. I had set this blog up when I was in a place where I didn't want to be and I never continued with it, well now is the perfect time for me to develop my blog.
I am in an amazing place in life right now,
no I am not a millionaire and no I haven't achieved all of the earthly goals in life that I intend, but I am am a really complete person right now, totally in sync with the reality that I intend on creating.
How I got here, well that could take days, months even years to write down, so this blog is precisely the place where I intend on logging the happenings in TILLYVILLE.
Recently I hitchhiked down the West Coast of the U.S. I had always wanted to do it and so I just did.
After making a rash decision in leaving Georgia I wandered into New Orleans where I stayed a week or so, being what New Orleans is A BIG HUSTLE but a city that has its claws around the soul of America, or did at one time.
New Orleans is a great place, but I have learned in my aging that it is a place that causes "me" to compromise so of my values, it's just a GRIMEY hustle all of the time in New Orleans, you do it to survive and to stay protected it just IS.
I left New Orleans as abruptly as I arrived.
How did I arrive in New Orleans???
One Sunday Morning after drinking WAY more whiskey (alone) in Georgia, I said fuck it all...I'm gonna just do what I want and not what everyone tells me I should do. That morning early, before church I hopped in the car with 2 gorgeous women and rode off to NOLA.
I left New Orleans alone,
I had a little bit of cash, not much and I hopped a bus to EL PASO TX.
I didn't stay in El Paso instead I hopped up to Oregon and spent a couple months trying to fix the past when I decided ~Fuck this, Fuck the past I want NOW.
I hopped out into the world alone and I felt free.
Now I have tapped into this energy before, it's a great feeling.
I decided that I was going to create everything that I want in the world, surrounded myself by intelligent and positive people and refused to worry about a thing!
I set myself free.
Everything that I had been studying for years about Religion and Philosophy and Psychology I begin to actually apply the standards and belief system that "I" have as an individual and I was blessed with an environment of like minded people....and my bath has become magical.
I can honestly say that I wander through these forests and down into these valleys into the little towns and to the sea and I live completely the way that I want.
I am content.
I try every day of my life to be a better man, I try my hardest to give to people in need at ANY time if I can afford it this second than life will return it to me when I need it most and THAT works for me.
I will give away my last dollar to someone who needs food and is a drunk, because I am so confident in the Universe, in GOD, that I will eat and be blessed 10 fold.
The nights I give away my last dollar, some of those nights have turned into the best of my life!
Now, don't get me wrong, I am not throwing my money out windows or anything like that. My point is that I am not afraid to share anything I have and I am rewarded for it constantly.
Try it.
I am growing into a more healthy individual, and in return I want create a healthier planet. I care more about my community and the people who are directly in my circle and I am putting better things into my body than in the past. I am a healthier person my world is healthier and I have created a healthy environment. I feel blessed.
I spend time in conversation that I had been searching for for a long, long time. I inspire people and in return I am inspired. I believe in my circle encouraging each other and demanding nothing less then success in everything we attempt. I believe that as individuals the people around me are capable of mastering their Universe and together we can evolve and grow and change the world.
I want to change the world.
I WILL HELP CHANGE THE WORLD
I now resided in the mountains. I live in a Redwood forest. I am 15 minutes from some of the best Surf in California and a train ride from one of Americas most populous cities. I climb these hills and I peer down at my world and I see magic everywhere.
I see beautiful people smiling and caring for the planet.
People enjoying the beauty and the true fruits that are naturally provided to us and I am encouraged about the future, I am encouraged to embrace that which is nature and I am more ONE with the world.
Please look for my regular events on the right hand side of my blog.
I will be listing various events in Santa Cruz, the Monterey Bay and anywhere else from Sarasota to N.Y.C. from the Bayou to Frisco Bay that I will be affiliated with~
1 love
tilly
No comments:
Post a Comment